The Phil Lesh EYE OF HORUS Bass guitar

Design a very beautiful guitar, maybe a guitar like this is limited, according to the info from the official website, the Ritter EYE of Horus, is available only three, with a price of  EUR 11 300.

The Phil Lesh EYE OF HORUS is a 6-String Jupiter with a custom String Spacing (Bridge 74mm - Nut 44mm).

The Electronic setup: RITTER Quattrobucker 4-Coil Pickup combined with the RITTER MASTER ELECTRONICS. With special featurs is Eye of Horus inlay and blue side and Front Leds.

What is said Phil Lesh about this instrument, he said in BASSPLAYER Magazine as follows

"This instrument is teaching me to play in an entirely different way." Lesh says of his radical new Ritter bass.
"This bass is like a revelation to me. It's like a Stradivarius- it speaks."
"It was made by Jens Ritter in a little town outside of Mannheim, Germany.
That's in Hesse, which is actually the part of Germany my ancestors came from.
I am not sure of the trail that led me to his website, but I was just surfing the Web -I wasn't looking for a new instrument- and I came across some reference to his instruments. I went to his website and was stunned by the look of these instruments. I saw this and just said to myself, that is the coolest-looking instrument I've ever seen - I want that! At that point I was just praying that it would sound good.

I talked to Jens on the phone, and went down to meet him at last year's NAMM show. I played a few of his instruments, and I loved their sound and how easy they were to play. So I commissioned two basses from him. The first one has a shiny black finish - I got that back in July- and this second one came just a few weeks ago."

"It's a unified concept, and very German his detail and execution.
The work is absolutely first-class. He fixes the neck to the body with ten humongous bolts. It's a very solid instrument that stays in tune very well, even though it's made out of wood. That's something I've been seeking for years and years. It's amazingly easy to play."

Features
  • Pickups RITTER MASTER Quattrobucker
  • Electronics Phil Lesh Custom Mid Para / 4 Coil Switch
  • Hardware Black
  • Gurtpins Schaller Security Locks
  • Tuners RITTER BT Tuners - Custom made by Gotoh
  • Nut Bone
  • Bridge RITTER 3D Bridge + "Soundfin" String Attachment
  • Body Wood Mahogany (One Piece)
  • Neck Maple Bold on 3-Pieces
  • Fingerboard Ebony
  • Scale 35" (889mm)
  • Finish Futura Frosted
  • Special Features BLUE Side and Front LEDs, Solid Silver "EYE OH HORUS" Inlay