New years song with lyrics and chords


Once past Christmas, when the long-awaited all people in the world has arrived, by saying, goodbye 2011 and welcome 2012. Whatever will we do to welcome the new year 2012 should be as attractive as possible, and for me this I will celebrate with a song and a guitar, maybe for me the song that is suitable for this new year is "New Year's Day" from U2, the following are lyrics of the song New Year's Day along with guitar chords :

New Year's Day  " U2 "

Am       C                  Em
All is     quiet on     New Year's Day
Am                 C                     Em
A world in     white, gets     underway
Am              C
I want to     be with you,
                         Em
be with you     night and day
Am             C                      Em
Nothing     changes on     New Year's Day -
Am  C        Em
        On     New Year's Day

G                        Am
I will be with     you again,
G                         F           Am C Em
I will be with     you a    gain        

Am             C                   Em
Under a     blood red     sky
Am             C                         Em
A crowd     has gathered     black and white
Am             C                      Em
Arms en    twined, the     chosen few
Am                          C            Em           G
Newspaper say,     says,     say it's     true, it's true
Am                                                              G                                    F
And we can break through - Though     torn in two, we can     be one

G                   Am              G
I, I will be    gin again,     I,
F           Am                   C Em Am
I will     begin again,     yeah             

Am             C                       Em
So we're     told this is the     golden age
Am                      C                       Em
And gold is the     reason for the     wars we wage
Am                         C                                       Em
Though I want to     be with you, be with you     night and day
Am           C                   Em                  Am              Em
Nothing     changes on     New Year's     Day - On     New Year's Day

GAmG

I, I will begin again, I,
FAmCEmAm
I will begin again, yeah