Guitarist and guitar that they use

Some time ago I was discussed the Guitars Used by Matthew Bellamy (Muse), and for me Matthew was a young guitarist
maybe some of you know some famous guitarists of all time, maybe I know a little about some guitarists and guitar what they use, to me ten guitarist is very famous and legendary, so if any of you who gave some additional guitarist again, I will have a liver and I will post your suggestions from my blog, and here are ten guitarists and guitars that they use:
  1. Jimi Hendrix's Guitar: Fender 60s Reverse Headstock Stratocaster
  2. Jimmy Page's Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Classic, Gibson Custom Shop Jimmy Page Double Neck Electric
  3. Yngwie Malmsteen's Guitar: Yngwie Malmsteen Artist Signature Stratocaster
  4. Eric Clapton's Guitar: Eric Clapton Artist Signature Stratocaster
  5. Joe Satriani's Guitars: Ibanez JS100, Ibanez JS1000, Ibanez JS1200
  6. Slash's Guitar: Gibson Custom Shop Slash Les Paul Signature
  7. Santana's Guitar: PRS Santana II
  8. Angus Young's Guitar: Gibson Angus Young Signature SG
  9. Kirk Hammett's Guitar: ESP KH-2 and KH-3 Signature models
  10. Keith Richard's Guitar: Fender 1950s Telecaster, Gibson Les Paul Classic