Guitar Effect Pedal Board

guitarpedalboard Guitar Effects Pedal Board Information
A guitar effects pedal board is really an awesome piece of gear to add to your setup. It allows you to chain all of your effects pedals together so they can be easily transported, properly organized and always powered up. Before I had purchased mine, I was always in a battle to get my pedal chain set up when I played gigs, and had practices. It was a hassle, and I knew a pedal board was the perfect solution to my problem.

Effects Pedals are attached to the pedal board via a Velcro backing. This allows for quick addition/removal of pedals if servicing needs to happen, and it holds them firmly in place while playing. Pedals boards also come with a case that allows for easy transportation. The cases allow you to pick up your pedals and go, no wires to mess with, or tons of AC adapters to unplug. This brings me to my next point, and what I think is the best feature of an effects pedal board; They power your pedals so no extra batters or adapters are needed.

Effects Pedals usually have a built in power source that can power a various amount of 9 volt and 12 volt pedals. The pedals are connected to the power source via wire connections which keeps things organized and clutter free. This feature has practically payed for pedal board itself with the amount of money I have been saving on batteries. I was one of those guitarists who ALWAYS forgot to unplug the cables from his effect pedals after playing, which resulted in the battery being drained completely in a few hours.

Effects Pedal Ordering Tip: One thing I have noticed is that the order of the pedals in your effects chain does make a difference. Make sure that if you have a Tuner pedal you place it first in your chain. This will ensure that the pedal is getting the strongest signal for the most accurate tuning results.

If you’ve never considered using an effects pedal board before, now is the time to re-think your decision. They will make transporting and setting up your pedals a breeze, allowing you to get set up and rocking in no time at all. They can be found in a range of different prices, and model options, so you’ll be sure to find the perfect addition to your effects pedal setup.

Source : rockdistortionpedals.com